What is the TR 30 Day Personal Revolution: Lifestyle Challenge?
by Amanda Hite @sexythinker
A lifestyle challenge to “Be The Change” you want to see in your life, done in 30 day increments and supported by our online community.
Since August of 2010 we’ve been doing the TR 30 Days Lifestyle Challenge. We’ve had people from all over the United States, the UK and Canada participating and making positive change in their lives and the lives of others. If you’re just now tuning in watch the video above for a bit of inspiration then follow these instructions.
30 Day Lifestyle Challenge:
1. CREATE: Define what you want. Write a bucket list of the things you want to do in the next 30 days. Be specific and plan these items on your calendar. Keep the list simple and focused. Sometimes less is more.
2. SHARE: Post your list either on your blog or email it to us to post at 30days at talentrevolution.net. It’s important to share your list so others can support and hold you accountable to your goals.
3. SUPPORT: On Twitter follow the hashtag #TR30days to follow the community participating in the 30 day challenge. Post updates of your progress, reach out to the community when you need support. Follow others progress and support them. Pick an on or offline support partner who is also doing the challenge.
As an example this was my January TR 30 Day Bucket List
- Continue doing 750 words.com daily list of things I’m grateful for
- 5 personalized gratitude cards per week.
- Deliver the remainder of the gratitude gifts started in December
Be The Change:
- Launch the Be The Change: Online influencer project.
- Read Bill Clinton’s “Giving: How Each Of Us Can Change The World”.
- Participate time or money to: Trevor Project, National Down Syndrome Congress, Workplace bullying prevention
- Serve Share Our Strength Dine Out for No Kid Hungry board.
- Volunteer Lexington’s Children’s Hospital and Hope Center with TR team
- Continue serving my political party.
- Watch 10 documentaries on causes I care about.
- Do The Four Hour Body Diet for 30 days
- No Alcohol for at least 30 days
- Buy and Use an Inversion Table to help heal my back
- Work on decompression therapy for my back with my trainer Bryson Droz
- 1 hour on the treadmill 5 days a week
- Min of 3 Liters of Water each day
- Start The Master Key System (28 week program)
- Meditation 4 days a week for 15-30 minutes
- Plan a ME vacation
- Facilitate TR Team 3 day 2011 Purpose Meeting.
- Apply maniacal focus to TR 3 part sales plan and achieve Jan goals.
- Commit to and execute new team business disciplines.
- Write 2011 Social Media: Making Meaning and Money keynote.
- Produce keynote videos and 1 video blog per week.
- Finish booking 1st and 2nd quarter schedule and
- 30daylifestylechallenge posted this